Cloud Virtual Servers
13 High Performance Cloud Virtual Server Configurations to Choose From
- Free Linux and Microsoft Windows Licensing
- Out-perform comparable services from the leading IaaS cloud services companies by up to three times
- Up and running with either Linux or Windows operating systems in only minutes
- Pay-as-you-go hourly billing, with the flexibility of cancelling at any time.
- Annual membership plans offering 50% off hourly pricing.
The hardware architecture of the Cloudlet host servers has a uniquely tuned combination of CPU, RAM, RAID controller, and high performance disk subsystem. The number and type of disks chosen for each Cloudlet host server is optimized to maximize performance based upon the amount of RAM installed and the resident hypervisor.
Cloudlet Virtual Server Pricing
Data Transfer Pricing
- Data Transfer In: FREE
- Data Transfer Out: $0.10/GB
- Actual monthly pricing is based upon 730 hours per month usage (30 days)
- The stated hourly rate for cloud servers includes compute only, outbound data transfer is billed separately
- Set-up a NephoScale account
- Login to the NephoScale Customer Portal
- Create as many Cloud Servers as you like, with the operating systems of your choice, using the NephoScale Server Images.
Within minutes you will be online and setting up servers on-demand – it is that easy!
Linux Cloudlet Virtual Server Images
- CentOS 6.2 64-bit – base image
- CentOS 5.8 64-bit – base image
- CentOS 5.7 32-bit – base image
- CentOS 5.7 64-bit – base image
- CentOS 5.5 32-bit – base image
- CentOS 5.5 64-bit – base image
- Debian 6.0.3 64-bit – base image
- Debian 5.0.9 64-bit – base image
- Debian 5.0.9 32-bit – base image
- Debian 5.05 64-bit – base image
- Debian 5.05 32-bit – base image
- Ubuntu Server 10.04 LTS 32-bit – base image
- Ubuntu Server 10.04 LTS 64-bit – base image
Windows Cloudlet Virtual Server Images
- Windows Server 2008 64-bit – base image
- Windows Server 2003 64-bit – base image
- CS025 supports CentOS and Ubuntu images only
- CS025 does not support Windows images
- Industry leading virtual server performnce
- Fast and easy provisioning
- Bring servers online in only a few minutes
- Autoscale on hourly basis, pay only for what you use
You have two pricing options with the Cloudlet Virtual Server:
- Hourly at the standard rate
- 50% off the standrd hourly rate for the following 12 months, after payment of an annual membership fee
VNC Console gives you out-of-band access to a virtual keyboard, video, and mouse for your both your Linux and Windows operating systems over a secure connection using an SSH reverse tunnel. VNC Console provides you with an alternative method to login to your server in case you are locked out and are unable to reach your server over the public or private networking interfaces. It is great for collaboration and troubleshooting tool because the console session is shared, meaning if more than one console is connected to the server at a time they will share control of the desktop or shell.